Fwd: Invitation to try Google App Engine

Paul D. Fernhout

Mar 18, 2009, 7:34:31 PM3/18/09
to OpenVirgle
Just wondering about Google App engine, because I had asked to be notified
when it became available and never saw a notice; so I looked through my spam
folder, and what do you know, I missed this note below, which came about two
weeks after I started to set up a dedicated server. Otherwise I might have
tried App Engine for OSCOMAK. Anyway, I may try app engine now for some
other stuff I'm working on that is related; I just got the local hello world
app working just for fun. :-)

--Paul Fernhout