FriendFeed

Jesse Stay

Dec 20, 2009, 2:55:21 AM12/20/09
to opent...@googlegroups.com
Last one for the day, I promise.  For those of you on FriendFeed, I've created a FriendFeed group that will also import the posts from this group and any other pertinent information that makes sense.  This mailing list (that you're getting this on) will remain the official communication channel.  For any backchannel communication that goes on FriendFeed I'll encourage any final decisions or important conversations to come back to the list so we remain focused.  I can see FriendFeed being an important, powerful way of bringing these conversations into the public eye and hopefully it will get more involved.  It is also compatible with Twitter, which makes it a nice way to bring the conversation to multiple platforms at once.  The group is located at:

Jesse Stay