Re: Ban bike-rental and car-rental networks like agencies

Leonard Ehrenfried

Jun 9, 2021, 3:46:08 AM6/9/21
to opentrippl...@googlegroups.com
Hi Miguel,

I'm not absolutely sure this parameter exists in OTP 1.4 but in later versions at least you have the parameter allowedBikeRentalNetworks which does what you want but rather than banning some networks you pass a list of allowed ones.

Dockless bike rental (sometimes referred to as free-floating rental) has been added to OTP 2.1, which is currently under development. However, if you want to try the feature you can compile a jar yourself.

All the best
--
  Leonard Ehrenfried

On Wed, 9 Jun 2021, at 09:31, Miguel wrote:
Hello good day,

I am doing tests with OTB and I am being fascinated, I have seen that there is a way to ban public transport agencies from GTFS using the "bannedAgencies" API.

I have 2 bike-rental agencies. Is there a way to do the same at runtime with these agencies? The 2 bike-rental agencies has a different network associated with it. Is there a development where it is possible to filter by that data using the API?

I would also have a second question and that is that 1 of these agencies is dockerless but right now it is only possible to make use of bike-rentals with docker. Is there a development where a dockerless bike-rental is used?

FACT: I am using OTP 1.4

 Thank you very much, Greetings!

Miguel.

Message has been deleted

Miguel

Jun 9, 2021, 8:31:40 AM6/9/21
to OpenTripPlanner Users
In that case I'll compile the OTP 2.1 jar and try testing.

Thank you Leonard.  All the best.

Miguel.