OpenJDK

Magnus Nilsson

Oct 20, 2023, 4:31:50 AM10/20/23
to OpenTripPlanner Users

Hi

We are planning to upgrade to OTP 2.4 and https://docs.opentripplanner.org/en/v2.4.0/Basic-Tutorial/ recommends Java 17, OpenJDK or Oracle. I checked with our IT department and they asked exactly which OpenJDK version OTP requires. Would the latest release of JRE 17 from https://adoptium.net/temurin/archive/?version=17 be suitable?

Regards,

Magnus

Leonard Ehrenfried

Oct 24, 2023, 4:25:08 AM10/24/23
to OTP Users
Hi Magnus,

Temurin is what most deployments use so it's a good choice.

Best.
--
  Leonard Ehrenfried

Magnus Nilsson

Oct 25, 2023, 6:33:26 AM10/25/23
to OpenTripPlanner Users
Thanks, we´ll use Temurin if that´s well tested.