Re: OpenTripPlanner no ModalTripPlanner and Analyst on Localhost:8080

Andrew Byrd

May 4, 2021, 1:40:40 AM5/4/21
to John Gabriel Razon, OpenTripPlanner Users
Hi John,

I don’t know why the UI is not showing the Multimodal Planner / Analyst selector (which is usually at the top left) nor the “Travel Options” dialog box where you would request an itinerary. If they have been hidden, the Travel Options and other dialogs can usually be shown using the gear icon in the upper right.

Most major OTP users (like transit agencies) have their own more modern UI code. This default UI is mostly used for debugging or casual use, and in practice compatibility issues will only be caught on browsers regularly used by OTP developers. Please give it a try in a different browser and see if it works better.

-Andrew

On 3 May 2021, at 09:02, John Gabriel Razon <john....@uap.asia> wrote:

Hi

I am new to otp and I have a study for my capstone project.

I tried doing "http://docs.opentripplanner.org/en/dev-1.x/Basic-Tutorial/" this tutorial into setting up my otp. However after opening localhost:8080 there's no ModalTripPlanner and Analyst.

The image shows my what my otp file contains, my cmd and the image of localhost:8080.

<otp failed.png>

<otp failed.png>