Mirror to download the latest snapshot of OTP

Leonard Ehrenfried

Aug 13, 2021, 5:32:00 AM8/13/21
to opentrippl...@googlegroups.com
Dear list,

I often find myself needing to get the very latest version of OTP in order to start a new instance or run an experiment.

Github Actions builds the code on every commit to master and deploys it to Github Packages. Sadly, it's quite difficult to get the compiled jar from there as the UI to select the newest is confusing and the you need to be logged in to download it, causing problems for scripts.

For this reason I have set up a mirror where I can download the latest, in-development versions of OTP conveniently.

Today I'm presenting this to the community: https://otp.leonard.io/snapshots/2.1-SNAPSHOT/

I intend to keep this up unless the bandwidth costs become prohibitive.

If other people find this useful, I'm happy to add it to the documentation.

Best,

--
  Leonard Ehrenfried