Opentripplanner 2 not show itineraries while in Opentripplanner1 its working fine with same gtfs data

roohi....@gmail.com

Mar 23, 2021, 12:17:30 PM3/23/21
to OpenTripPlanner Users
Hello Every , its urgent

I am using Opentripplaner 2 , its all APis working Fine, but except Plan Api
With Gtfs data Open trip planner 1 its working fine but problem is with otp 2 its shoe empty itineraries, please tell me why .
And If I put direct stop location it show me itineraries.eee.PNGerrrr.PNG

t2g...@gmail.com

Mar 24, 2021, 8:10:33 AM3/24/21
to OpenTripPlanner Users
I think the problem is that there is no itineraries in the search-window, you should use the metadata to go to the next window.

t2g...@gmail.com

Mar 24, 2021, 8:15:49 AM3/24/21
to OpenTripPlanner Users
You can also configure the dynamic search-window size, so it get bigger. But, the client must some how implement the new paging functionality.

Se also:

Cecil Ghimire

Dec 24, 2023, 2:59:13 AM12/24/23
to OpenTripPlanner Users
hello! did you find the solution to this I am stuck in similar problem where trip planner is not working in OTP2 while it is working in OTP1.How exactly can i  adjust search window