banned Routes Format from GTFS data

bucch...@fbk.eu

Oct 26, 2021, 2:52:33 PM10/26/21
to OpenTripPlanner Developers
Hi Dears,
I would like to use the method "setBannedRoutes" to block some specific Routes.
From the GTFS I have the following info:

route_id,agency_id,route_short_name,route_long_name,route_type,route_color,route_text_color
396,12,3,Cortesano Gardolo P.Dante Villazzano 3,3,C52720,FFFFFF
400,12,5,Piazza Dante P.Fiera Povo Oltrecastello,3,F5C500,000000

Which info and with which format I need to pass at the method to do no see some selected "banned" routes?

Regards
Antonio

bucch...@fbk.eu

Oct 26, 2021, 6:03:53 PM10/26/21
to OpenTripPlanner Developers
Hi all,. again with a more concrete example.
In the following you can see the String that I use to call OTP with parameters.
My question is: how should I define the string bannedRoutes to be avoided during the planning?

 String bannedRoutes="?????"; -> in OSM I have 1:12 as agencyID and 1:400 as routeID

String req = String.format("fromPlace=%s,%s&toPlace=%s,%s&bannedRoutes=%s&time=%s&date=%s&mode=%s&maxWalkDistance=%s",fromPlaceLat,fromPlaceLong,toPlaceLat,toPlaceLong,bannedRoutes,time,date,mode,maxWalkDistance);

Thanks a lot

Antonio