Presentation at CTAA in Louisville on May 11

Thomas Craig

Apr 11, 2022, 6:17:51 PM4/11/22
to OpenTripPlanner Developers
I was invited to the CTAA EXPO to give a presentation on OTP on May 11 in Louisville KY. I'm not able to make the trip.

Anyone from the OTP community who could be in Louisville on that date could potentially be the presenter. I think they would rather have a presenter from a public or non-profit organization, but they didn't say that was required. The agencies in attendance would be small and rural operators, including demand response and medical transportation operators, as well as the regulators for those organizations.

If you would be interested in presenting on May 11 or could suggest a good presenter, let me know here and I can provide more details.

[sorry this isn't a dev issue but I figured the users group might cast a bit too broad a net.]