Docker Documentation for offical image?

Alexander Czech

Sep 12, 2022, 6:34:07 AM9/12/22
to OpenTripPlanner Developers
I found the "official?" otp2 docker image on docker hub (https://hub.docker.com/r/opentripplanner/opentripplanner) but I can't find any documentation on it? The image got >2k downloads, so somebody seems to be using it. Am I missing something?

Leonard Ehrenfried

Sep 12, 2022, 12:15:09 PM9/12/22
to Opentripplanner Developers
The documentation is at

The reason is that it's not in the main documentation yet, is that it's part of the unreleased version 2.2.

All the best.
--
  Leonard Ehrenfried

On Mon, 12 Sep 2022, at 11:57, 'Alexander Czech' via OpenTripPlanner Developers wrote:
I found the "official?" otp2 docker image on docker hub (https://hub.docker.com/r/opentripplanner/opentripplanner) but I can't find any documentation on it? The image got >2k downloads, so somebody seems to be using it. Am I missing something?

Alexander Czech

Nov 23, 2022, 9:28:19 AM11/23/22
to OpenTripPlanner Developers
Thank you!
I got another question is the dockerfile that is used to create this container hosted somewhere? I couldn't find it on github repo.

cheers
Alex

Leonard Ehrenfried

Nov 23, 2022, 11:06:52 AM11/23/22
to Opentripplanner Developers
We use a tool called jib to build the container. It uses neither docker nor a dockerfile but it does allow customization: https://github.com/opentripplanner/OpenTripPlanner/blob/dev-2.x/pom.xml#L435-L473

--
  Leonard Ehrenfried