OTP 2 - Paging not working

Thọ Lê

Oct 19, 2021, 6:05:45 PM10/19/21
to OpenTripPlanner Developers
Hi Team,

We are working on OTP version 2.x with graph data from `quaysByRadius`. This data quite a lot for 1 request -> we try with paging param but look like it did not work. It won't include limit param -> always get 1 page.

So any idea or suggestions regarding this stuff or may I try to send MR for this stuff if it's missing?

Thomas Gran

Oct 21, 2021, 5:30:35 PM10/21/21
to OpenTripPlanner Developers
I do not think we support paging, except for the route request. What is the use-case you have?

Thọ Lê

Oct 22, 2021, 4:48:36 PM10/22/21
to OpenTripPlanner Developers
As you can see attachment this response object supports PageInfo and param also supports to get before and after the cursor is that correct?
Screen Shot 2021-10-23 at 03.42.50.pngScreen Shot 2021-10-23 at 03.42.59.png

Thomas Gran

Oct 24, 2021, 11:25:33 AM10/24/21
to OpenTripPlanner Developers
Could you make an issue (or PR) at https://github.com/opentripplanner/OpenTripPlanner/issues on this? I can not promise to fix it now,  so any help is appreciated.