Webinar overview of OTP 2.2 for developers October 27!

Thomas Craig

Sep 29, 2022, 9:37:26 PM9/29/22
to OpenTripPlanner Developers

Come learn about OTP 2.2! On October 27 at 8am Pacific, 5pm Central European time the OTP Project Leadership Committee will present on the features of OpenTripPlanner 2.2.

We’ll give a very brief overview of OpenTripPlanner, but this webinar is primarily geared towards developers interested in setting up and configuring an OpenTripPlanner version 2.x instance, or planning to migrate from 1.x to 2.x.

Most of the meeting time, we’ll spend overviewing a variety of the features of version 2.2, and how they can be configured. We’ll also have time at the end for questions and answers.

Subjects will include:

  • Performance upgrades
  • Netex and GTFS
  • GraphQL APIs
  • GTFS Flex V2 + Fares V2 support
  • GBFS 2.2 support (minus geofencing zones)
  • Vehicle parking
  • Improved bicycle routing
  • Monitoring
  • GTFS-RT Vehicle Positions
  • Vector tiles and travel isochrones
  • Cloud integrations
  • Cost-based accessibility routing
  • Walk safety routing
  • Improved configuration

So put it on your calendar to join us on October 27 at 8am Pacific, 5pm Central European time at this Google Meet link. The session will be recorded, and posted here later, but we’d love to see you there live!

Happy trip planning!

Thomas Craig

Oct 24, 2022, 9:55:43 PM10/24/22
to OpenTripPlanner Developers
Hello! Remember the webinar is this Thursday!

Come and learn about OTP 2.2 and meet some of the developers who work on OpenTripPlanner.

Thomas Craig

Oct 27, 2022, 6:18:59 PM10/27/22
to OpenTripPlanner Developers
Hi all,

Thanks so much to the more than 30 folk who came and watched live, and to those of you who will watch soon!