about dev-2.x branch org.processing dependency

ozgur okka

Feb 2, 2022, 1:42:32 AM2/2/22
to OpenTripPlanner Developers
Hİ,
in dev-2.x branch there is a dependency like below, but this version doesn't exist in maven repo.
i cant't find this version any where. in which repo i can download this version?
thx.

<dependency>

<groupId>org.processing</groupId>

<artifactId>core</artifactId>

<version>1.0.7</version>

</dependency>

Thomas Gran

Feb 3, 2022, 3:07:32 PM2/3/22
to OpenTripPlanner Developers
We plan to do a cleanup soon, but this seems to no longer exist in maven central:

https://mvnrepository.com/artifact/org.processing/core

I think you can get it from here:

https://repo.camsys-apps.com/releases/org/processing/core/1.0.7/core-1.0.7.jar

Thomas

Leonard Ehrenfried

Feb 7, 2022, 4:23:24 AM2/7/22
to Opentripplanner Developers
This library is only used by the very old Swing-based graph visualizer (ShowGraph.java).

In my tests I have not been able to get this feature working. The code seems to be written in 2009-ish and my suspicion is that this predates the time where other OSM and GTFS debugging tools inside or outside OTP existed.

In my view this class including the dependency is an excellent candidate for removal.

Or is anyone using it?

--
  Leonard Ehrenfried

ozgur okka