Railway Company looking to develop new products based on open trip planner

Christophe Vander Elst

Oct 29, 2021, 9:26:38 AM10/29/21
to OpenTripPlanner Developers
Hello,

I am Christophe and work for the Belgian Railway Company (SNCB).

We want to innovate with new alternative trip planners that we would share with testers and customers. We are looking for companies/developers wanting to support us with the development of such new planners, that would target niche customers and be complementary and temporary products next to our official trip planner you can find on our website.
We are interested in any company/developer but would appreciate to find people with experience with Belgian or Dutch public transportation data.
Please contact me on my professional mail christophe...@belgiantrain.be if interested.
you can find more about the work from my team here.

Thanks,

Christophe

Stefan de Konink

Oct 29, 2021, 1:13:23 PM10/29/21
to opentripp...@googlegroups.com
Maybe a good first step would be open data, if you want to support
innovation.

<https://www.belgiantrain.be/nl/support/forms/public-data>

--
Stefan