Alternative itineraries aren't showing in OTP.

Sebastian Leandro Cairoza Londoño

Oct 21, 2019, 3:38:16 AM10/21/19
to OpenTripPlanner Developers
Hi

I have two routes (X,Y) with almost the same road path; when I'm planning a trip from point A to point B there are just two options (X,Y) X is the most viable option since is the fastest and the closest one, while Y is not that fast and close enough, the problem is OTP is giving to me all the itineraries with just Y, the only option I have to get the itineraries with X is to mark X as favourite route and Y as banned route, is kind of crazy, isn't it?

What should I do to fix this? Let me know if you need more information or some test GTFS Feed to get into the problem.

Thank you in advance.

Joe Celano

Mar 4, 2022, 10:28:21 AM3/4/22
to OpenTripPlanner Developers
Did you ever get an answer to this question?  I'm want to do the same thing.

Joe