The OTP Project Leadership Committee is planning to hold an in person meeting of OTP users and developers next year in September 2023.
We are hoping to identify a location/host in the coming months. Could that be your city or organization?
Here's what we're hoping for in the meeting location:
- Somewhere in Europe, outside Scandinavia
- Reasonably accessible by international flights and public transit, and reasonable hotel market that is transit accessible from the meeting location
- Availability for a minimum 2 full-day event in September (preferably the week of September 18, with the week of September 11 being the backup).
- 5 rooms:
- 4 break out rooms (~10-15 people)
- 1 larger room (50+ people) with A/V equipment, potentially but not necessarily an auditorium
- Commitment from a host organization(s) to participate during meeting with at least 3 staff
Ideally, there's an OTP-user organization that has offices fitting these criteria and interested in participating in the event. But funding could be available if, for example, we needed to rent a space nearby for the larger ~50 person meeting session. So, if your organization meets a number of the bullets and is enthusiastic, don't let something small stop you from volunteering.
I hope to see many of you next year!