OTP Developer Days - 17-21 October in Malmö Sweeden

已查看 60 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Thomas Gran

未读,
2022年8月30日 08:27:012022/8/30
收件人 OpenTripPlanner Developers
We are planning a developer meet-up for one week at Skånetrafiken. We want to get the active OTP developers together in the same physical location to work together for a week. We will aim to have a few common session(20 min up to 1h) per day and then just work on OTP development in the same room for the rest of the time. We will of cause also encourage break out discussions.

We will not stream any sessions, but we probably will allow to call in. The agenda will probably not be available before 1 week before the event.

Information about this event will be posted in the OTP developer channel on Slack hosted by Entur.

Location: Hässleholm, northeast  of Malmö - about 50 minutes by train from Malmö. Flying to Copenhagen is maybe the best option if traveling by air. The train is also a good option if going from Norway, Sweden, Denmark or Germany.

Thomas

Thomas Gran

未读,
2022年9月14日 11:25:322022/9/14
收件人 OpenTripPlanner Developers
Hi, I have created a workspace for the developer days her:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1sfHuabCzDhO5k-H2RX5zDz3JRekrSoJs?usp=sharing

Let me know if you are participating and want write access.

Thomas
回复全部
回复作者
转发