Trial of new chat community on gitter.im

25 vues

Leonard Ehrenfried

non lue,
25 oct. 2022, 06:14:4225/10/2022
à OTP Users,Opentripplanner Developers
Hi *,

At the regular developer video meeting today we decided that we want to create a chat community for everybody interested in OTP (both as a developer or user). This community should have a very low barrier for entry and serve as a tool to coordinate development but also get your questions about OTP answered.

We have decided that we will trial https://gitter.im/opentripplanner/OpenTripPlanner for four weeks and evaluate its usefulness afterwards. We selected Gitter as it is very easy to join if you have a Github or Twitter account.

If you want to speak to other developers or users or simply want to listen in, please join us and help us test the tool.

Happy chatting!

--
  Leonard Ehrenfried

Répondre à tous