最初の未読メッセージにスキップ

monroem

未読、
2017/05/23 16:24:252017/05/23
To: opentreemap-user

Hi,

Unfortunately struggling with the Tiler NPM install. Please let me know how to fix these errors.

Thank You
Tiler npm install errors.txt

monroem

未読、
2017/05/23 17:41:292017/05/23
To: opentreemap-user
I sort of fix the gyp errors. Not sqlite errors.

Please let me know how to fix it.

Thank You
Tiler npm install errors.txt

Justin Walgran

未読、
2017/06/02 15:16:432017/06/02
To: opentree...@googlegroups.com
The error message mentions node 6.3.0. The tiler is only supported on node 0.10.x.

You can see how we handle this in the tom-vagrant bootstrap script

Nico Aliotta

未読、
2017/06/25 2:44:152017/06/25
To: opentreemap-user
i have same problem! i removed node_modules folder, then:

npm install -g nave
NODE_VERSION_FOR_TILER=0.10.32
nave usemain $NODE_VERSION_FOR_TILER
npm install
restarted tiler but i cannot see dots of trees

Nico Aliotta

未読、
2017/06/26 2:03:222017/06/26
To: opentreemap-user
these are the logs of installation:

Ricard Roca Munárriz

未読、
2017/06/26 4:51:552017/06/26
To: opentreemap-user

I used also node version 0.10.32 but also downgraded npm to 1.4.28

npm install -g n...@1.4.28

And it worked for me

El dilluns, 26 juny de 2017 8:03:22 UTC+2, Nico Aliotta va escriure:
全員に返信
投稿者に返信
転送
新着メール 0 件