Guiding Beacon

YeeThian

Mar 23, 2012, 2:41:22 AM3/23/12
to openTOYS
Hi,

I was pondering on how to create a simple and cheap educational device
to help the needy. Making sure that their children gets the necessary
tools to help them in the learning process.

Your ThinkerToys series actually provided me new ideas on how such
devices can be done cheaply.

Hope I have more things to share in the future.

thank you

Yee Thian

Dhairya Dand

Mar 23, 2012, 2:49:06 AM3/23/12
to open...@googlegroups.com
Hey Yee!

Thanks for writing!

I think everyone here in the community has the same goal - we want to enrich lives and help as we go on.

Your motives are inspiring, do share with us your insights, ideas and just about anything you feel like sharing in your journey!

Best,

dhairya dand