Vector and Raster Problems

Danel

Jun 13, 2021, 7:43:02 PM6/13/21
to OpenToonz Users Forum
Hello, I am not sure what to do about this. When I draw in the canvas on the raster layer on my tablet, my drawing appears far away from where I've drawn it. When I move the camera around, the drawing moves with it and I am not sure if that's supposed to happen. Then when I draw in the vector layer on my tablet, the drawing does not appear until I lift up my pen which makes it kind of difficult. I found that in the 3D view, there are no problems though, but I would like to figure out if I can use the vector and raster layers still. Both of these problems are nonexistent if I use a mouse on the screen of my computer so I figured the problem must be my tablet. However, I tested a painting program on my computer and tablet, and they both performed perfectly and identically, so I've concluded that the problem must be in Opentoonz. I've read several threads about what to do on Reddit for these same problems, but the solutions they found didn't work for me, so I was wondering if anyone else could offer some more input. Thank you!

Daniel Jiroch

Leaf

Jun 16, 2021, 10:16:01 AM6/16/21
to OpenToonz Users Forum