Opentoonz 1.4 crashes, tried several things I found online, nothing is workin...

Mie Nouwen

Apr 14, 2021, 5:43:43 AM4/14/21
to OpenToonz Users Forum
Hi everybody,

I had the same problem as found in this post in the printscreen below.

I opened the .tnz file in notepad like ManongJohn suggests, but there is no  <n>
anywhere in the file (I used control F)?

I also tried something else I found on reddit, which is to one by one move all the .pli and .bak files for each level from the drawings folder or the extra folder to a different location on my computer and retry to load the scene. Also did not work...

Any other suggestions?
Thx a million in advance for any help, this is scary!

Mie

PRINTSCR help OT.jpg