Accidentally deleted Canvas

Zulfiqaar The fishy boy

Dec 31, 2022, 4:04:47 AM12/31/22
to OpenToonz Users Forum
Hello there, I was working on an animation but as I was doing so, I dragged the canvas out into a different window, in a panic I deleted it, but now I'm confused as to how I can bring it back. Is there a way?

Gabriel Gazzán (gab3d)

Jan 2, 2023, 11:00:17 AM1/2/23
to OpenToonz Users Forum
Hi,

If by "canvas" you mean you lost the Viewer in your room, you can reset the rooms by using the following command:
Windows > Workspace > Reset to Default Rooms

You'll have to close and reopen the program for the reset to have effect.

DarrenT

Jan 3, 2023, 12:45:43 PM1/3/23
to OpenToonz Users Forum
After you've reset the canvas, lock it using the Windows > Lock Room Panes option. This will prevent you accidentally moving them again.