my first opentoonz video on youtube

已查看 63 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

ci ci

未读,
2021年3月4日 16:45:272021/3/4
收件人 OpenToonz Users Forum
Good afternoon all,

I made my first opentoonz video (using opentoonz 1.4 and audacity on my very old laptop, lol!)

The video is not perfect, there are some mistakes I know, I know..... but I wanted to practice the workflow from my vector drawing (for my drawing I used only a mouse, not a wacom-type tablet), practicing with levels, and practicing uploading to youtube, etc etc.

A special thanks to DarrentT for his awesome graphical utility RIOT GUI (Rhubarb) which I used for lip sync data and of course thanks to all the community here too. :)

Here's the video on YouTube:

Thanks all! :)

回复全部
回复作者