Graphic card ?

Philippe GARCIA-ORTUNO

Mar 22, 2024, 8:22:42 PMMar 22
to OpenToonz Users Forum

Hello,

I have a question about the graphics card and what it can do. I'm using a small Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 Ti, 1291 MHz, 4GB and my processor is Ryzen 7 with 32GB ram. Opentoonz works well with this, especially if you disable the tracks and drawings you're not working on. But I'd like to know if there will be a big difference in use if I use a more powerful graphics card, for example with 8 or 12 GB of ram and a higher frequency? Or would I have to invest in a much more expensive card to feel a big difference?

Kind regards,

Philippe