Keyframes move to the very left when selecting them

XD

May 25, 2024, 4:17:15 PMMay 25
to OpenToonz Users Forum
I want to fix this problem where I click on a frame number and it jumps to the very left side of the timeline since I redownloaded OT. This issue did not occur before that.

How do I make the frames stay in place?

OneWatt

May 25, 2024, 7:59:05 PMMay 25
to OpenToonz Users Forum
I tried to recreate what you've described and am not seeing anything similar - both Timeline and Xsheet orientation seem well behaved in clicking on numbers. Is that where you're having this issue?

Having said that, I'm running latest Nightly Tahoma2D (Linux) and OpenToonz also on Linux. Which OS are you on, and is it possible you have something like a ScrollLock key on, or something like that?