Help

ProK9546

Dec 7, 2021, 7:10:48 PM12/7/21
to OpenToonz Users Forum
I can't run opentoonz on my macbook pro any ideas to fix?

Artisteacher

Dec 8, 2021, 8:15:44 AM12/8/21
to OpenToonz Users Forum
What version of macOS?

Since OT is not part of the Apple Developer program, there can be extra steps to get it running the first time after an install. Try right-clicking on OT in Finder and choose open. There will probably be a message about an unknown developer or something similar. If there's an option to open from the dialog, choose it. Otherwise choose cancel and right-click to open a second time and choose "open" or "open anyways" from the dialog. Afterwards OT should open normally.

If this doesn't work, you should share the crash report from Console.app