why I have no "AVI" format in Output Setting when I want to render?

da wang

Apr 2, 2024, 6:40:00 AMApr 2
to OpenToonz Users Forum
My computer is m3 MacBook Pro ,when I try to render my project, I find there is only "apng" in "a" format. I know OpenToonz natively supports "AVI",but I don't know what's wrong with my setting.
Can someone help me?
截屏2024-04-02 18.28.43.png

Artisteacher

Apr 3, 2024, 5:26:15 PMApr 3
to OpenToonz Users Forum
When OT was first released, there were actually no working video formats on the macOS release. Not even the mov option, which I found crazy since it's a native mac format. Fortunately that has changed. Unfortunately, AVI is just available on Windows. On macOS, for video, we can render to mov or mp4 or webm formats. From there, you can always load your render into another software to convert it to avi, if avi is really needed.