Getting Red Files

Inking 5

Jul 20, 2021, 11:13:09 PM7/20/21
to OpenToonz Users Forum
I don't know what's happening, but it's annoying. I keep closing an animation, but there are scenes that turn red no matter what! Even though I'm hitting save all, it doesn't work! Help!

DarrenT

Jul 21, 2021, 4:22:08 AM7/21/21
to OpenToonz Users Forum
This video might help: https://youtu.be/-OlP2rtbS-E

Inking 5

Jul 22, 2021, 11:11:45 PM7/22/21
to OpenToonz Users Forum
But my main issue is that after 30 frames, it stops working, no matter what! I don't think the video can help me....

DarrenT

Jul 23, 2021, 4:59:01 AM7/23/21
to OpenToonz Users Forum
What do you mean "it stops working"? Can you describe what happens after 30 frames? Is it while playing, rendering, adding new frames, scrolling?
Is this related to red frames?

Inking 5

Jul 24, 2021, 10:16:51 PM7/24/21
to OpenToonz Users Forum
After 30 frames, every time I save, leave, and return, every frame after 30 frames turn red! I don't know why this happens!

DarrenT

Jul 25, 2021, 6:22:15 AM7/25/21
to OpenToonz Users Forum
If you can join me on my Discord, it'll be easier to chat and share screenshots to sort this out. You can join here: https://discord.gg/FYy4Mg7

If not, we'll continue here. Here's my initial thoughts:
Do you press Save All to save?
If so, then does your level save to disk at all? It should appear in the Drawings or Extras folder of your project.
Does the number of frames matter? If you draw 20 frames, save, close, reopen, does it work?