How to make shortcut keys to be in toggle mode?

Noel Curray

Dec 20, 2022, 7:21:37 PM12/20/22
to OpenToonz Users Forum
Hi. I'm new in opentoonz and I am trying to explore and find a way to make the (let's say) spacebar key to just toggle the pan tool when you hold it and then goes back to brush/pen tool when you not hold it (just like in krita and Harmony).

Is there a way to change it like that?

Gabriel Gazzán (gab3d)

Dec 21, 2022, 5:12:51 PM12/21/22
to OpenToonz Users Forum
That's just how it currently works in OpenToonz :)

Hold Spacebar to temporarily use the Pan tool.
Hold Ctrl + Spacebar to temporarily use the Rotate tool.
Hold Shift + Spacebar to temporarily use the Zoom tool.

Noel Curray

Dec 21, 2022, 11:13:16 PM12/21/22
to OpenToonz Users Forum
It's not like that to mine. I tried to hold spacebar and release it but it stays in pan mode. I'm using Arch Linux.

Gabriel Gazzán (gab3d)

Dec 22, 2022, 10:18:06 AM12/22/22
to OpenToonz Users Forum
I'm sad to hear that. Perhaps it's a specific problem with the Linux version?
If you're using one of the official versions of the program, you could add an issue in the bug tracker platform in GitHub, here.