Problems Loading Scene, Files May Be Missing

CrimsonLeaf

Apr 2, 2021, 6:11:53 PM4/2/21
to OpenToonz Users Forum

So I was in the process of saving my scene when all of a sudden my computer crashed. I thought I was ok since I saved my scene before it crashes, but when I opened OpenToonz it had said that there are " problems loading the scene " and that " some files may be missing ".

Image 1.jpg

I made many levels in this scene which are just progression from my rough draft to my final one. The one I'm trying to recover the final one. I tried to load the final level in a different scene, but this is what I see.

Image 2.jpg

NOTE: I saved my levels in the drawing folder of my scene. All my levels are Toonz Raster Level ( IDK if that helps ).

Does anyone know if I can recover what I lost? If so could you tell me step by step, I'm not good with computers or OpenToonz ( I started a month ago ). If there is no way of recovering this then that is ok ( I could just redo it ). I just want to know if it is possible to fix this so that I next time this happens I would know what to do.