Translated OpenToonz Introduction Manual

yvancster

Mar 30, 2016, 6:57:49 AM3/30/16
to OpenToonz Users Forum
Hello Everyone,

Here's a translated manual for OpenToonz. Feel free to proof read if I missed anything. The format is in HTML file.

Rodney Baker

Mar 30, 2016, 8:31:22 AM3/30/16
to OpenToonz Users Forum
Thanks!

Kervin Mathumbu

Mar 30, 2016, 11:35:53 AM3/30/16
to OpenToonz Users Forum
Yet another thanks. The one done with Google Translate was funny and shaded off the screenshots :(

Kyle Transue

Mar 30, 2016, 11:45:43 AM3/30/16
to OpenToonz Users Forum
Will check this out soon. Thanks!

Cody3D

Apr 11, 2016, 6:20:20 PM4/11/16
to OpenToonz Users Forum
What a baller!
Out of curiosity- are you part Japanese, or do you just speak it?

yvancster

Apr 14, 2016, 8:07:17 AM4/14/16
to OpenToonz Users Forum
I'm no Japanese. I just speak it. My Japanese buddy told me that this manual's Japanese is terrible. It's like an Italian version of the manual is translated to Japanese using some translation software. Real Japanese technical writers knows how to use a period and would avoid using very long sentences as it would be very confusing even for native Japanese speakers. Yeah, so in other words, translating it English is really challenging.