Opentoonz 1.6 Crashes relating to vectors

Ümbra

Jan 13, 2023, 11:48:38 PM1/13/23
to OpenToonz Users Forum
i'm trying to learn to animate but when it turned out i could speedrun crashing this program it kinda put a damper on my mood and my plans.

All I have to do is select the vector brush tools tab above the color wheel when not on a vector layer, and opentoonz will immediately freeze and remain unresponsive, no matter how long I give it.

the first time i attempted to make a vector layer, it froze as well, but worked afterwards. that remains inconclusive.

I did some research and found that this bug seemed to be fixed in 2020 in an earlier version, but I'm still receiving it. it's kind of disappointing.
I haven't touched the brushes at all, so it's not an issue with the vector brush data.