When I drop in my audio, it doesnt appear

The dabbing cartoon

Jun 30, 2021, 6:14:44 AM6/30/21
to OpenToonz Users Forum

My audio isn't showing up1 What should I do!

DarrenT

Jun 30, 2021, 12:38:45 PM6/30/21
to OpenToonz Users Forum
Then it's either the wrong format or you've not setup OpenToonz fully. You didn't said what the format of the file is, so it's hard to say. But to import MP3 you have to setup ffmpeg. And for wav files, only 8 or 16 bit formats work (I think), not 32 bit. But check the docs for that.

StephenG

Jul 1, 2021, 11:31:11 PM7/1/21
to OpenToonz Users Forum
Opentoonz likes to import 8 bit wav files.

I found that if I use 16 bit wav files only one cell of the sound file appears so it is unusable.