Stuck on full screen mode, cant minimise screen?

F M

Feb 11, 2023, 4:24:12 AM2/11/23
to OpenToonz Users Forum
I don't know what I have clicked for this to happen? I attach two images of my problem.

1. I open a new project
2. I right click on my project

As you can see there is no minimise and close icon at the top right?
I went through everything on the top left bar, but I just can't think what to do?
How could I get back to the default start up screen for a new project?
open toonz full scrreen problem2.png
open toonz full scrreen problem.png

DarrenT

Feb 11, 2023, 9:20:02 AM2/11/23
to OpenToonz Users Forum
You've entered one of 3 full screen modes in OpenToonz. Go to the Windows menu and near the very bottom you'll see the command: Toggle Main Window's Full Screen Mode. Just select that again to restore the program.

F M

Feb 13, 2023, 6:36:32 AM2/13/23
to OpenToonz Users Forum
Ahh thanks Darren! I have got it back to normal, I had 3 individual parts of the program as 3 different windows too. So I have closed them all and now I am working from just 1 window of the program.

F M

Feb 13, 2023, 7:32:25 AM2/13/23
to OpenToonz Users Forum
Hi again Darren, this worked for my previous project. But then I opened a new project and now when I click the windows section - nothing happens, it just highlights the top part windows in the blue colour. I attach a screenshot, but the screenshot doesn't really explain it well. Because what I am seeing isn't the windows toolbar dropdown box, I don't see that on my full screen mode? Which I am trying to get out of?
problem with full screen.png

DarrenT

Feb 13, 2023, 12:43:59 PM2/13/23
to OpenToonz Users Forum
I think there is an issue with showing the menu when in full screen mode.

F M

Feb 14, 2023, 11:46:00 AM2/14/23
to OpenToonz Users Forum
Hi Darren i have finally got it back to normal! I was right clicking, left clicking. I then went to the select icon on the left hand side and then was able to click windows at the the top and "toggle maximum panel" Its working fine now!

F M

Feb 14, 2023, 1:05:34 PM2/14/23
to OpenToonz Users Forum
Only 1 little problem now, the drawing screen i cant see the xsheet, palette ect? I tried to attach the file here but it was too big, So I have made it in a private video on my youtube channel - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UED_9qlFM-E

F M

Feb 14, 2023, 4:29:47 PM2/14/23
to OpenToonz Users Forum
I worked on my project just using the InknPaint. Opened it back up there and everything is working back to normal now!

Lino Reisenberger

Nov 2, 2023, 10:49:27 AM11/2/23
to OpenToonz Users Forum
I was wondering if u could describe in detail how u ended up beeing able to use the main bar (File, Edit, etc.) again. Because no matter what i do i cant leave the full screen.

DarrenT

Nov 2, 2023, 1:24:51 PM11/2/23
to OpenToonz Users Forum
Have you tried right clicking on the viewer and choosing, Exit Full Screen Mode?

Artisteacher

Feb 5, 2024, 6:01:06 PMFeb 5
to OpenToonz Users Forum
Lino, if you happen to be on macOS, moving your cursor past the top of the program window should make the program menu appear, when in fullscreen or fullscreen mode.