Feature request, Plastic tool

Bamdad Moujani

Dec 3, 2021, 1:07:38 PM12/3/21
to OpenToonz Users Forum
Hello everybody. I think it would be great if the "create mesh" wizard in the "plastic tool" had an option to be guided by the user. I have to refer to "Pixologic Zbrush" in which the user can guide the "Zremesher" process by drawing guidelines via the "ZremesherGuides" brush. This capability is significantly helpful to obtain a 3D mesh with a clean topology, almost ready to be animated. One of the main advantages of this method is that the resulted mesh could be far less dense and yet be deformed properly. Please let me know if u need more info or pictures to explain what I mean more clearly.
regards
ZremesherGuide brush screenshot.jpg