Exporting probmels

Loafy Studios

Jun 13, 2024, 3:58:24 PMJun 13
to OpenToonz Users Forum
When im exporting my animation it only gets to 65% then shuts down it keeps doing this can anyone help me please ???

Loafy Studios

Jun 13, 2024, 5:27:54 PMJun 13
to OpenToonz Users Forum
IMG_0451[2916].png
This also what shows up when i try and load this to reinstall im guessing i have to uninstill opentoonz but will it get rid of all my work ive been working on an animation for 3 months i cant loose all that

OneWatt

Jun 13, 2024, 6:29:29 PMJun 13
to OpenToonz Users Forum
First of all, you should not lose your data if you properly back up - which you ought to be doing all along ;-)
You can zip your entire project directory and all the files in it to another location outside of the OT directory to secure your hard work before doing anything else.

Question: Are you able to take a simple 2 or 3 frame test animation and export that? If not, then yes, in all likelihood you have an installation/configuration issue.
Otherwise, if that small test goes through, the issue may be more about insufficient memory than installation.
The solution here would be to break your animation into smaller chunks. Export each, and then reassemble them using a video editing proram.

Hope some of this helps - or that a more knowledgeable response comes soon from someone else.

OneWatt

Jun 14, 2024, 4:19:13 PMJun 14
to OpenToonz Users Forum
You've been emailing me directly. Best to post here or all so everyone can benefit from successful solutions in the future.