hello Hello OpenToonz Team, I have a question.

thank you

Jul 13, 2024, 12:09:35 AM (4 days ago) Jul 13
to OpenToonz Users Forum

Hello OpenToonz Team,

I would like to use your automatic lip-sync feature. However, after selecting the automatic lip-sync function and choosing an audio source, I keep encountering an error message stating that the specified file cannot be found and to proceed, a valid lip-sync data file needs to be selected. I am unable to find a solution to this issue, so I am writing to you for help.

Is there a solution to this problem? Please help me.