Frame rate and playback speed

c w

Jan 14, 2022, 12:49:40 PM1/14/22
to OpenToonz Users Forum
Hi - I've animated a walk cycle at 24fps and thought it looked ok. I intend on recording some music to go with it but have realized the music sounds too slow if played in time with the walk. If I set my preview at 26 or 27ffps it looks right and I can record my music to fit that speed.
How can I render my 24fps animation to play at the 26/27fps preview speed? I tried rendering an MP4 but it still looks to be the original slow 24fps speed. Do I have to try to delete frames to get the walk faster, or can I render out a video file that plays back at the faster frame rate?
Thanks

DarrenT

Jan 14, 2022, 2:45:32 PM1/14/22
to OpenToonz Users Forum
You can change the render fps in the scene settings or in the output settings (where you render from).

c w

Jan 14, 2022, 4:24:38 PM1/14/22
to OpenToonz Users Forum
Thanks Darren!