Opening the app

enaks

May 15, 2024, 12:47:26 AMMay 15
to OpenToonz Users Forum
Hello, I just downloaded OpenToonz to my Chromebook (through the website). However, when I click the file, it sends me to my ibispaint x app. Any idea why this happens & how to fix?

Thanks

OneWatt

May 15, 2024, 10:14:27 AMMay 15
to OpenToonz Users Forum
Do you mean when you click the OpenToonz app itself, or when you click a file type that you wish to be opening in OpenToonz? It sounds like you've got a MIME assignment in your OS that is associating (previously installed) ibispaint with what you now want to have associated with a newer app (i.e., OpenToonz). That sounds like an operating system environment issue, not an app level issue.

Just a guess based on what you've described above.