Details disappear in rendering

Philippe GARCIA-ORTUNO

Mar 17, 2024, 11:32:47 AMMar 17
to OpenToonz Users Forum

Hello,

Some details disappear when rendering.

For example, in a vector drawing, I drew a cabin with wooden planks and to delimit the planks I drew lighter lines but these disappear when rendered.

Can I adjust the rendering to make it more precise?

Thanks in advance, king regards,

Philippe

Artisteacher

Mar 21, 2024, 7:15:38 PMMar 21
to OpenToonz Users Forum
When vector lines disappear in render it is often that they were drawn with 0 thickness. In Preferences, there's an option to show 0 thickness lines under Visualization. I think it's intended for cel shading techniques?  If that is the problem, you can select the lines and use the pump widget in the bottom right corner to increase the thickness, making them actually visible.
Screenshot 2024-03-21 at 7.13.39 PM.png

Philippe GARCIA-ORTUNO

Mar 24, 2024, 5:56:26 PMMar 24
to OpenToonz Users Forum
Thank you very much ! It is a good solution :)