opentooonz fill area not working properly. I am not able to fill an area in opentoonz it is a glitch have tried restarting pc but it wont work. please help me

Grish Gautam

Jul 19, 2021, 8:03:03 AM7/19/21
to OpenToonz Users Forum
opentooonz fill area not working properly. I am not able to fill an area in opentoonz it is a glitch have tried restarting pc but it wont work. please help me.

Jane Eyre

Jul 20, 2021, 3:00:29 PM7/20/21
to OpenToonz Users Forum
You can only fill in closed shapes - so make sure that the boundary strokes for your shape are on a single level. Otherwise, check and see the the tool options for the fill tool. Is it set to fill lines, areas or lines & areas? What is the fill type? Are any additional settings such as range turned on?