Import drawings from one session to another

Philippe GARCIA-ORTUNO

Jan 18, 2024, 9:41:42 AMJan 18
to OpenToonz Users Forum

Hello

How can I import a drawing from one project to another (when the project starts completely from scratch?)?

And by extension, how do you go about animating a track?

Thank in advance for your help

DarrenT

Jan 18, 2024, 11:41:54 AMJan 18
to OpenToonz Users Forum
You can either drag your drawings from an explorer view into your new scene.
Or right click on the timeline and choose Load Level.
Or you can choose Load as Sub-xsheet, from the File menu, to get the timeline as well as the drawings from your project.

I'm not sure what you mean by animating a track. If you can log a different report with that question in. It's best to keep each post to one question, to help other users. And so you get the best help.

Philippe GARCIA-ORTUNO

Jan 18, 2024, 3:41:28 PMJan 18
to OpenToonz Users Forum

Thank you for your reply. And ok to ask one question at a time, it's actually more useful.