OpenThreadBorderRouter Docker Support

sethu madhav

Jun 7, 2021, 7:40:12 AM6/7/21
to openthread-users
hii,
Iam Trying to incorporate the OTBR in my linux Ubuntu machine using Docker as per the instruction from the Documentation. Iam using the Simulated Node method, But in the last step when i try to connect a second node(Simulated only) with my OTBR docker its showing detached state.
i also Tried doing with physical nodes (EFR32MG12) and raspberry pi as my border router(RCP - EFR32MG12). But no luck , Getting the Same Detached State only.What might be the Problem ?.  My Active Dataset Operational and all are same .
Any help is Greatly appreciated...

Jonathan Hui

Jun 7, 2021, 9:07:39 PM6/7/21
to sethu madhav, openthread-users
Thanks for raising this issue. I believe I have found an issue that is causing this unexpected behavior.

I submitted a PR with the proposed fix in openthread/ot-br-posix#881

--
Jonathan Hui