Is it possible to increase the buffer size when using otCliOutputFormat

Michael Simpson

Aug 11, 2021, 2:52:20 AM8/11/21
to openthread-users
I am losing the end of my debug lines
Thanks

Pengcheng Liu

Aug 11, 2021, 6:40:32 AM8/11/21
to Michael Simpson, openthread-users
Hi,

OPENTHREAD_CONFIG_CLI_MAX_LINE_LENGTH:   The maximum size of the CLI line in bytes.
OPENTHREAD_CONFIG_CLI_UART_TX_BUFFER_SIZE: The maximum size of the UART transmission buffer.

More information regarding the Log could be found at "https://openthread.io/guides/build/logs"

Kind regards,

On Wed, Aug 11, 2021 at 7:52 AM Michael Simpson <michae...@gmail.com> wrote:
I am losing the end of my debug lines
Thanks

Michael Simpson

Aug 11, 2021, 11:22:51 PM8/11/21
to openthread-users
Hi Pencheng
Thanks for your reply.  Do I need to edit these values in cli_config.h or can I override them somehow?

Also is there a format for printing uint64_t and int64_t

Cheers
Michael

Pengcheng Liu

Aug 12, 2021, 5:39:08 AM8/12/21
to Michael Simpson, openthread-users
Hi Michael,

I rewrite these macro values in the file pointed by "OPENTHREAD_CONFIG_FILE",  for instance "openthread-config-cc1352-ccs-ftd.h".
I print uint64_t using "%ld" or "%lu".  There are a few neat and tidy code snippets in "encoding.hpp" that you may be willing to refer to.

Kind regards,