Openthread communication setup.

Sreelesh Kallingal

Dec 15, 2021, 6:39:14 AM12/15/21
to openthread-users
I have implemented OT-CLI-FTD communication between two EFR32MG12 MCUs using the command line terminal, but now how could I handle it without the command line terminal for its initial setups. So that I could implement it in the MCUs themselves.

Jonathan Hui

Dec 15, 2021, 11:44:18 AM12/15/21
to Sreelesh Kallingal, openthread-users
The OpenThread CLI makes calls to the OpenThread API. You can use that as a reference to what OpenThread APIs you need to call.

We have a Developing with OpenThread APIs codelabs. At the same time, many OpenThread platforms include examples in their SDKs.

--
Jonathan Hui