"No Valid THCI Found or Device already in testbed" NRF52840 & SILICON LABS as RADIO COPROCESSOR and with Rpi as Border router

celia guerbas

Mar 8, 2022, 4:03:50 AM3/8/22
to openthread-users

Hi, I have configured both NRF52840 & SILICON LABS as RADIO COPROCESSOR and with Rpi as Border router. I'm trying to detect them by insert IP-4 address in Thread test Harness. For this approach I have the following result : No Valid THCI Found or Device already in testbed.

 Do you have any idea what will be reason for this unsuccessful identification ? Or how can i fix this issue ?

Thanks in advance. Best, Celia,