telepresence server roadmap

shailesh...@matrixcomsec.com

Sep 9, 2015, 5:55:13 PM9/9/15
to OpenTelepresence

Dear All,

Just I have stated work on telepresence server from last week. I have installed it and test with different endpoint its working fine. Mean while I have faced issue regarding H.263 video code. So I started to look in to group mailing list, and I noticed that there is no updated from last 1 year in telepresence source code.

Can any one have idea what is roadmap or feature plan about the telepresence. Currently I am working on beta version 2.1.0 (Aug 19 2013 release).
Any telepresence server source code release after that.

Regards,
shailesh panchal

Mamadou DIOP

Sep 9, 2015, 5:59:32 PM9/9/15
to opentele...@googlegroups.com
You’re not looking at the right place. Telepresence contains the API wrappers only. The core features are in Doubango and the latest commit was on August 20, 2015: https://github.com/DoubangoTelecom/doubango/commits/master

Regards,
shailesh panchal

Mamadou DIOP

Sep 9, 2015, 6:01:08 PM9/9/15