SipSession.h: No such file or directory

Eugene Prokopiev

Nov 18, 2013, 3:25:34 AM11/18/13
to opentele...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I got this error while building telepresence trunk:

In file included from include/opentelepresence/OTEngine.h:8:0,
                 from include/OpenTelepresenceAPI.h:14,
                 from source/main.cc:7:
include/opentelepresence/OTWrap.h:17:24: fatal error: SipSession.h: No such file or directory

Where can I find SipSession.h file?

--
WBR,
Eugene Prokopiev

Xingpping Yang

Sep 9, 2015, 5:55:18 PM9/9/15
to OpenTelepresence
hi ,you can checkout out code from googlecode, don't get from git

在 2013年11月18日星期一 UTC+8下午4:25:34,Eugene Prokopiev写道:

chid...@gmail.com

Jan 18, 2016, 1:12:38 PM1/18/16
to OpenTelepresence
Hi Xingping and all,

      I followed the technique-guide but met below errors when make telepresence. I didn't checkout code from https://telepresence.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/ because the code has been moved to git and i could not access it any more. Then I get the code from github. could you teach me how to resolve the issue? if need request the tinyWRAP code, how to? thx for any info.

In file included from include/opentelepresence/OTEngine.h:8,
                 from include/OpenTelepresenceAPI.h:14,
                 from source/main.cc:7:
include/opentelepresence/OTWrap.h:17:24: error: SipSession.h: No such file or directory
include/opentelepresence/OTWrap.h:18:22: error: SipStack.h: No such file or directory
In file included from include/opentelepresence/OTProxyPluginConsumerAudio.h:11,
                 from include/opentelepresence/mixers/OTMixerAudio.h:12,
                 from include/opentelepresence/OTMixerMgrAudio.h:13,
                 from include/OpenTelepresenceAPI.h:16,
                 from source/main.cc:7:
include/opentelepresence/OTProxyPlugin.h:15:28: error: ProxyPluginMgr.h: No such file or directory
In file included from include/opentelepresence/OTProxyPluginConsumerAudio.h:13,
                 from include/opentelepresence/mixers/OTMixerAudio.h:12,
                 from include/opentelepresence/OTMixerMgrAudio.h:13,
                 from include/OpenTelepresenceAPI.h:16,
                 from source/main.cc:7:
include/opentelepresence/OTProxyPluginConsumer.h:13:27: error: ProxyConsumer.h: No such file or directory

在 2015年9月10日星期四 UTC+8上午5:55:18,Xingpping Yang写道:

SivaBalan Kumaravel

Feb 11, 2016, 6:20:20 AM2/11/16
to OpenTelepresence

I also faced the same issue but found an work around without modifying the makefile. According to my research the major difference between the code checkouts from googlecodes and git hub is that the tinywrap folder is missing inside telepresence folder when checking out from git hub. if we place that tinywrap folder maybe directly checked out from git hub or svn, the making of telepresence goes ahead without any problem!!

Following are the list of folders found inside telepresence folder in the checked out branch. tinywrap folder is not found here.

telepresence/
Latest commit 76553b6 on Nov 10, 2015 Mamadou DIOP Merge branch 'master' ofhttps://github.com/DoubangoTelecom/telepresence …

documentation First public version 3 years ago
doubango - 6 months ago
fonts/truetype/freefont First public version 3 years ago
images First public version 3 years ago
include Align with Doubango 1089 2 years ago
ragel First public version 3 years ago
source Fix issue reported at https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/opentel… a year ago
thirdparties First public version 3 years ago

And following is the list of folders that were found from a branch checked out from googlecodes.

[root@localhost telepresence_bkp]# ls -d */
autom4te.cache/

documentation/

doubango/

fonts/

images/

include/

m4/

ragel/

source/

thirdparties/

tinywrap/

website/

Neeraj Singh Rajpoot

May 12, 2016, 2:31:18 AM5/12/16
to OpenTelepresence
See thee previous errors you will find some errors which skiping sub-directories compilations . Juost add "AM_INIT_AUTOMAKE([subdir-objects])" in your configure.ac file and configure it from the beginning  after dong make clean all. It always works for me .

Just in case if this don't solve your problem check for the previous libraries yuo missed to install.