Doubango integration as application server with OpenIMS

Neeraj Singh Rajpoot

May 11, 2016, 4:37:18 AM5/11/16
to OpenTelepresence
I have configured doubango as AS and integrated with the OpenIMSCore. After setting service profile and trigger point rules am able to route my sip invite to the doubango telepresence server but Telepresence server is acting like a UA and sending 180 ringing instead of creating the other call leg and forwarding INVITE to another UA.

How could i force teleprsence server to act like a B2BUA ?

Mamadou DIOP

May 11, 2016, 4:38:06 AM5/11/16
to opentele...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
The Telepresence system isn't expected to act as a b2bua but like a ua. When bob, alice and john call a bridge, the telepresence pick up the three calls and mix the audio/streams.

Le 5/10/2016 4:11 PM, Neeraj Singh Rajpoot a écrit :
I have configured doubango as AS and integrated with the OpenIMSCore. After setting service profile and trigger point rules am able to route my sip invite to the doubango telepresence server but Telepresence server is acting like a UA and sending 180 ringing instead of creating the other call leg and forwarding INVITE to another UA.

How could i force teleprsence server to act like a B2BUA ?

Neeraj Singh Rajpoot

May 12, 2016, 2:12:20 AM5/12/16
to OpenTelepresence
Thanx mamadou ... I need to spent more time on understanding doubago working ... you answer helped me a lot :) :)